Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our trip to Utah

Tyson and I flew out to Utah last week. We had so much fun and there’s so much to talk about so hold on this may be long. My sweet cousin and aunt provided me with a buddy pass so I had the opportunity to fly standby. We made it fine to Philly but didn’t get on the plane to Phoenix. We tried to make it to Las Vegas but didn’t get on that flight as well. So I flew to Chicago and then to Phoenix and then to SLC. Whew! We made it. Tyson was perfect. He even stayed up till 10:30 New York time in order to entertain family when we got there. It was fun to see my Aunt Joy and my cousin Emily and her cute little girl that night. The next morning we went to a pumpkin patch and then headed to Bountiful to meet my parents. My dad didn’t know I was coming so it was fun to surprise him. My sister and her husband were with us most of the weekend. We played a lot of games and had a lot of fun. My birthday was on Saturday so we went mini golfing and even raced around the slick track and then went to Leatherby’s. Yum-yum!!! I spent Monday night at My brother’s house and then flew home on Tuesday. We had no trouble getting home and even had two seats the whole way. I got a little sick on one of the flights and was happy I hadn’t had any lunch because it probably would have come up. The last leg of the flight I flew on a plane with 13 rows. We walked out to the plane and up the stairs. It reminded me of the movies. It was really cute. However, Tyson made the trip home a long ride for the whole plane. He decided he was done about 45 minutes before we landed and he screamed for the rest of the trip. Poor thing. I felt so bad (for him and the rest of the plane). We saw our first snow fall as we stepped off the plane. Here comes winter. I was so happy to see Thayne when we got home (and I think he was happy to see me too). Our friends were so nice to him while I was gone. They invited him over, fed him, and took care of him. Thanks guys! Thanks Emily and Aunt Joy!! Thanks Mom, Dad, Rachel, Sam, Daniel, and Whitney!!

5 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

did you see his little puppy dog picture in the stroller? he was so fun to play with....i miss him....and you guys too....

Sarah said...

Natalie! Your pictures of the big blue sky made me crazy homesick. Lucky, how did dry air feel? And Derek wants to know when his big buddy's coming to play??

Sean & Kendra said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I LOVE the picture of Tyson on top of the pumpkin! How cute and happy!!

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip! And how nice to be able to see family. And you look really good, Natalie!

Rachel said...

Does Tyson ever stop smiling?? He is the CUTEST!! I am so jealous that you got to see your family; I miss mine...I am, however, possibly even more jealous that you got to go to Leatherbys. The Angie's Almond Joy can't be beat!