Saturday, October 4, 2008

Too much fun!!

Is it possible to have too much fun while mowing the lawn? Due to Thayne's rigorous schedule I am the family lawn mower until Thayne's schedule lightens up which probably won't happen for a year or so. Last week while mowing the lawn I decided to try out my creative talents and so I mowed Thayne's name into the lawn. I know I'm weird. The sun makes it difficult to see his name but it's there if you look really hard. At the end of the video I point the camera on our neighbor and Thayne and the neighbor starts to run away. She said I couldn't tape her because she didn't do her hair. She's in her eighties and I've never seen her hair done. In fact I've never even seen her hair.

6 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

So funny! Ya do what you can to make chores interesting! :) PS I'm going to have to kill you for putting that picture of me on your blog! I think I look like a murderous hooker! Scary! what was I thinking?

Adam VT said...

why is the grass yellow?

SAM and RACHEL said...

if your such a good lawn mower....why did i ALWAYS have to do it in ioka?
the best was when i couldn't pull the cord hard enough and i just had to wait til dad got home....but then i always got in trouble....
why didn't you ever step up to your talents then huh?

Kael and Katy said...

You are such a fun person! I love it!! Your little guy is so cute too, I bet you have so much fun with him!!

kandis said...

you are hilarious!!

Tiffany said...

How fun! Now if you just let the grass grow out, it'll be fun to see what it looks like in a couple months. :) P.S. We have a family blog also at allthebirds(dot)blogspot(dot)com.