Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sun Valley Trip

There are three families from our Buffalo ward that live in Twin Falls. We all got together one weekend and went to Sun Valley. This was one of my favorite trips this year. It's so comfortable with these friends and our friendships have grown throughout the years. I have so much respect for both these families and I love running in to them around town, seeing their kids, and still being a part of each other's lives. Ryan's grandpa owns an awesome cabin and we were all able to stay together. The house reminded me of my grandparents house. There were the same fixtures in the bathroom, shaggy carpet, a step back into the 70s! Loved it! Kenzie didn't sleep well and so I didn't also but it was worth it to hang out with our Buffalo friends!













The kids - I think 5 out of 7 were born in Buffalo.

Lexi and Levi would ride down together over and over again. They were so cute. 


Grumpy Kenz after not sleeping the night before



















1 comment:

Rachel said...

This was fun. Let's do it again!