Monday, January 4, 2010

Big news for the Gardner family

Thayne's soccer team almost won their intramural championship. They were ahead for most of the game but ended up losing. Thayne was disappointed. I'm not sad to see the season go. Most of their games started at 10:30 or 11:30 at night and I don't sleep well when Thayne's not home. He had a lot of fun playing with the other boys.
Tyson also has some big news to share. He's getting a little sister in a little over 3 months (were due the 2nd week of April). He loves babies so hopefully that will help him make the transition to sharing mom and dad. We didn't announce on our blog earlier because we didn't tell my parents until we saw them at Christmas. The first trimester was a lot worse for me this time around. I didn't feel very good until I was around 19 weeks. I'm already starting to get really tired again but I sleep whenever Tyson takes a nap and it helps me to make it. I popped out when we went to Utah. Must have been all the Cafe Rio that helped me put on weight. I'm nervous to take on two kids but I think Tyson will love having another sibling. Labor doesn't scare me this time around like it did last time but I hate thinking I can't see Tyson while I'm in the hospital. (They won't let kids come to the hospital because of H1N1.) I stress just thinking about it. I also had a bit of baby blues/postpartom last time and so I'm hoping that won't hit this time. Wish us luck but we're excited to see our little lady!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! We wish you the best of luck.

Rachel said...

I don't think I knew it was a girl! CONGRATS!!!!!