Monday, January 4, 2010

Meeting Santa

I love the holidays. I love that we get to see family and play so much. I love that people give gifts and show each other how much they care. I love that Christmas is about baby Jesus. I love the look on Tyson's face when he gets new toys. I love the snow at Christmas (but not after). I love the whole month of December. Tyson and I had a lot of fun at a couple different events meeting Santa. The first time was at the mall. They have a fabulous FREE Breakfast with Santa event. They give the kids breakfast, balloons, a gift, a carousel ride, blow bubbles, and have face painting. Tyson didn't love Santa but he thought Frosty was pretty cool.Even though the mall had so many fun events, Tyson wanted to play in this stroller car. The second time Tyson met Santa was a lot more fun for him. Our realtor invited us to a meet Santa event at work. He was a little scared at first but he was one of the only kids there so Santa and Tyson played hide-and-go-seek and tag. It was fun watching Tyson chase Santa with his doggy balloon. He wouldn't leave Santa's side once he realized how fun he was (and he found the basket of candy canes sat right beside Santa).

No comments: