Monday, January 4, 2010

Bowling fun

It seems that bowling is a tradition in our family over the Christmas holidays. We thought Tyson would love bowling and he did for a little bit. He would get so excited but wouldn't help push the ball toward the pins like we wanted him to. This is the face that he would have after the ball was released. Doesn't he look like daddy! Then he would patiently wait his turn. Don't you love his bowling shoes? He lasted 4 or 5 frames and then decided the arcade was WAY COOLER than boring bowling until I bribed him with a sugar cookie to stay by us so we could finish bowling. It was a fun experience but I was hoping Tyson's attention span would last a little longer. I'm a great bowler when I'm pregnant. I don't know why I can't bowl like this normally but both times that I've been bowling while pregnant I was awesome. Thayne's score is pretty good too.

1 comment:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

puhleez cum bak! puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
I miss you!