Monday, September 19, 2022

April 2022

The two littles and I rode tracks to visit dad at a conference downtown. TJ loves the train. 




-
Kenzie's primary teachers brought her some fun stuff to do during conference. She spent 8-10 hours working on this little craft.


This girl. I knew she had been practicing for her play. I showed up to watch her and she had a whole song she was singing with her friend Sarah. She was confident and strong and beautiful. I just had to laugh though that I didn't even know of how big a part she was playing. 




Window well season has started. The kids are booked and busy!

I love springtime and seeing the flowers start to pop up and we are starting to get outside a little.



It's birthday week! 





We visited grandma one day and she had a cake for each birthday kid. 


Tyson loves hugs.

Thayne and some of his staff volunteered for a charity event. Usually it's held at the delta center but covid still manages to affect so much.




Lexi and Tyson each took a couple friends to Rush Funplex for their birthdays. 






Daniel, Adam, Rachel, and me and all our spouses went axe throwing one night. Thanks grandma for the tickets. We had a blast!



Rendering of the house we are building from the back.

Late spring snow...

Jojo is trying out soccer. We think she likes it but aren't totally sure. 

No comments: