Monday, September 12, 2022

February 2022

One of the biggest things for me this month was the new diagnosis. I have been in pain for the past 3 years. I've seen multiple doctors and physical therapists about it. I finally got an MRI and it showed bilateral swelling on my hip joints. The Dr. sent me to a Rheumatologist who diagnosed me with Ankylosing Spondylitis. She put me on some meds to reduce the inflammation and I feel amazing! I can run and sleep and move and jump and pick up the kids without pain. It's been the biggest blessing. It's not a great diagnosis long term but it feels good to feel good right now. Hopefully by being active and healthy, I can keep the disease at bay and learn how to manage the flare-ups. 

This sweet girl turned 9!


We did a paint night for her friend party.



Kenzie was in the play "Giants in the Sky"








100 days of school. She loved pretending to be an old person.

Daddy daughter date to the butterfly museum



Do you think he has too much touching in his life? He does.

Skiing on a beautiful day.
We went to Layton for President's day. We had a lot of fun at the SeaQuest Aquarium. While we were waiting to get in, Lexi was trying on the hats in the cowboy store. The aquarium had a lot of touch pools and interactive displays. We all loved it.










After the aquarium, we went to Granny Annie's.

The kids and I play games after we get ready for church. 




Making temples out of marshmallows for activity days.

Successfully signed all our boys up for FSY on the same week. It was no easy accomplishment!

No comments: