Wednesday, September 7, 2022

September 2021

 Here's our September happenings....

It's birthday week at Rachel's house. TJ loved riding on their toys.

Tyson and I ran a half marathon. I was so happy to be running again. Thank you to the Physical Therapist who helped me get there. Although shortly after the 1/2, I was in pain again. More on that in later posts. Tyson ran 13 miles with an 8:20 pace. Placing first in the under 20 age division. Incredible. 


Occasionally others wanted his picture cause he rocked it!

My friend, Megan, ran with me on a whim. She's amazing.

The land we bought for our office has a couple of apple trees that we've enjoyed.

Never a dull moment from a toddler with 3 sisters.
We took Thayne's staff and families to the monster truck night in West Jordan. It was fun but not near as cool as the demolition derby.





I played in my first pickleball tournament. My friend Megan played with me. We took 4th and didn't deserve any better. The competition was amazing. We played in the beginner league and got humbled. :) Super fun though.

Life with little boys

Bye, bye old house.

Dinner date with the boys after one of Tyson's meets.


I went to a BYU game with friends from the ward.


They are building houses across the street and TJ could sit and watch them all day long.

Tyson's getting taller

The kids all entered reflections. This is Tyson's picture that he entered.



Making and floating zucchini boats with Rachel's family



We bought water rights from the old owner of the house. She had pictures of the house and yard decades ago. The house is really run down now so it was nice to see it when it looked good.






Jojo's possy will show up at the backdoor to see if Jojo can play.

No comments: