Friday, September 9, 2022

January 2022


We took the family to Logan to ski. Tyson and I both had trouble with our boots so we didn't end up skiing much. Later I found that I had different size skis and that's why they felt so weird. Grandpa has the same brand as I do and he grabbed one of mine when we skied last. 

The ski resort had a great little lodge that the kids had fun playing in when they weren't skiing. 

It also had a tube run and a magic carpet.







Jojo had her dance performance.

They told her to smile and this is the face she gave them. Ha!






We found ice sculptures one morning on our morning run.

This kid loves getting his hair cut.





We took Thayne's team to the Labryinth for our Winter get together. They have a bunch of different rooms that you have to figure out how to get out of. I loved it. Some of the rooms were pretty frustrating.





We finished with lunch at Olive Garden and a white elephant game exchange.

No comments: