Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Kids funny phrases

 Kid's funny phrases

Jojo: stay in your lanes mom
(I was in my lane. Already a back seat driver)

Jojo: cake starts with c, car starts with c and piano starts with c

Mom: Go to your room for quiet time for 30 minutes
Jojo: no mom. 44 minutes
Mom: ok...

Mom: Sister Gull's mom died.
Tyson: whoa, how old was she?
Me: 98
Tyson and Jojo: I want to be that old when I die
Kenz: Mom, I want you to be that old when you die

Jojo: is that boy still here? (Asking about grandpa)

Lexi and Jojo: where are we going for our date?
Mom: Let’s go toward dads office
Jojo: That’s not a date. Disneyland is a date

Jojo calls me natawee
Mom: that’s not what you call me. What’s my name?
Jojo: Best Natawee ever

Mom: Do you know Grandma’s real name
JoJo: yes
Mom: What is it?
Jojo: Best grandma ever!

We have a real life Ahna on our hands. In the mornings Jojo says, “The suns awake so I'm awak”

Mom: what universe do we live in?
Kenzie: I don’t know. Universal Studios?

Jojo to brother Gull: we need to talk. We need to have a con-ver-sa-tion.
Later we found out that she went to tell Brother Gull we need to have hotdogs together. He made it happen

Mom: Jojo you forgot your glasses
Jojo: But not my crown
Our priorities are obviously different

Jojo: She’s a dr. She wanted to be a dr. When Sophia grows up, she wants to be a doctor. When I grow up, I want to be a mermaid

Mom: did you like flying on an airplane
Jojo: no
Me: do you wish we drove to California
Jojo: no, next time let’s ride on a 🐎

We are in trouble someday. Kenzie is in tears over her friend moving. I was telling her about my friend from elementary that ended up at the same college as me. I was teasing her that if they were at the same college they could get married. She said, “that would be nice. No really mom. I’m serious.”

Jojo: Someday I’ll have big boobs like grandma

Jojo: Quiet time is making me die

Kenzie: cousins are so lucky to live at grandma and grandpa’s house

Mom: When I'm a grandma, you'd better let me come over and play with your babies.
Kenzie (with a far off look in her eye): I can't wait for that day mom....

No comments: