Monday, October 5, 2020

November 2019

TJ was still in the hospital for the first few days of November. The diapers in the NICU are so tiny. We are grateful that my pregnancy was full term and the complications were as minimal as they were.

The kids can't get enough of baby TJ. They all want to hold him whenever they come visit. They were so happy when he finally came home and they could hold him longer.

He's looking so good. His color is better and he's finally beating the pneumonia!

Going home!! Yay!!

Jojo's toe got infected. She complained about it hurting for a few days before we realized that it was actually infected. Poor thing.




Finally starting Physical Therapy



Kenzie's letter to Santa. "My name is McKenzie and I am 6 years old. This year I've been good. Somethign good I did this year was be nice. I like to give love. This year I might like to receive a hermione coshtume. My Christmas wish this year is that I get the Coshtume I want.  I also have a question for you! bo you like to cook?"

Jojo drew a picture of TJ
Our gingerbread house this year


I don't remember which kid did this one...



First snowfall is always so magical
















Frozen 2 in the theaters was a blast


The little girls brought their Ahna and Elsa dolls so Lexi had to bring her doll too.


There was a kid's room at a reception we went too. Such a great idea!



The deacons had an overnighter. They played lots of games and went out to eat. Tyson was so happy to be included. He's almost a deacon...




Report card donuts!









This little boy is so loved!

No comments: