Thursday, October 1, 2020

September 2019

Baby wanted a fresh raspberry shake. So good!

Playing Dragon Master with the kids.

Thayne's cousin had a baby and the kids couldn't get enough of her. They are so excited for baby brother to come in a couple of months. 

Getting into mom's lipstick. She's sad that she got caught...





The older kids work in Thayne's office on Friday afternoons. One of their main jobs is taking out the trash for the week. 


Silly girl! Stay out of my makeup!

We brought home some bubble gum from Vegas. The good bubble gum that is easy to blow bubbles with. The kids still couldn't figure it out. They were pretty frustrated. 





Tyson drew this during church. He's loves to sketch and is quite good.
Jojo started school! She loves it!

Tyson ran with the cross country team again. He loves it. He runs with a smile and it makes my heart happy that he has found something physical he loves and is good at.

I love a good, fall afternoon, hail storm :)
I'm pretty sure Derek is trying to annoy Tyson.


Kickball with friends. My body is starting to fall apart. I tried playing and regretted it. It was around this time that my body fell apart. The doctor diagnosed it as pubic symphysis separation and a dislocated hip. I'm not completely sure that was correct but it was so painful to do anything. Thayne would bring the wheelchair home from work and I would ride in it so that I could still occasionally get out. I'm so glad the baby came early. It didn't get completely better when the baby came but it did get bearable at that point. Sitting, laying down, standing up - it all hurt. Getting out of a car and rolling over in bed were the worst.



Ring time with dad
Unicycle fun!

We got the flu shot together. Here we are showing off our shot spots. Ice cream makes flu shots so much more fun.
Bishopric got spotted. I'm not sure I remember the details. I just remember the kids thought it was so funny.

Elephant and piggy puppets at Grandma's house.




 

No comments: