Wednesday, October 14, 2020

September 2020

Tag got caught digging up the dirt on the front porch. 

Tyson is playing the baritone at school. We all have to take a turn and be in the family parade. Tyson really wanted to play the trumpet but he said it's a lot like choosing a wand. He said sometimes the instrument chooses you. He's happy with his choice.


Thayne's D&D treat one night from Brother Lasko. These men take their guys night very seriously.

TJ's favorite pose. He does this all the time.






We took the kids camping one night with Thayne's cousin's family. It was middle of nowhere. The moon was really bright all night and it never got dark or cold. The kids loved it but Thayne and I shared a tent with TJ and slept horribly.



He's happy sharing with us though...







We did an amazing race one day for work. I hid clues all over South Jordan and split them into teams. I hope they had fun.






Tyson at 12 years old: Weight:78#s, Height: 60.2" (55%) 










Pictures have changed. The girl's friend Maddie drew this of them selling socks. So funny

Visiting the witches with cousins




Tyson and Kenzie's business has been booming the last couple weeks. They've also found some dead mice and a black widow spider. Tyson caught the spider before we killed it. Part of their service is spraying for spiders.

They pulled three bags of leaves out of 2 window wells. They've learned window wells are not created equal.


Our friends, the Nielsen Family, was in Yellowstone so we made a weekend trip out of it. The animals were out and close. It was cold and we didn't last long but it was fun.













A patient brought this in one day for Thayne. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Um, Natalie, HI!! Really random, but I happened to glance at the blogs I follow that are listed off to the side on my blog and I saw you had updated recently. Besides my sister, you are the only one who has updated on that list in YEARS! Way to go on keeping it up, haha! It was wild to scroll through a couple pages and see your family! Tyson is so big! Why do I think your family is still at the same stage we left Buffalo??! Haha. Where do you guys live? I saw the picture of the Nielsens with you guys and gawked again. Their oldest is as big as Melissa! Time is the craziest thing. Well, it made me happy to see you and Thayne looking as happy together as you ever were! I hope someday, somewhere, I'll run into you again!